Thursday, May 10, 2012

extreme spontaneity

i don't know a lot of things in life.

i can't figure out how to upload pictures from my camera to my computer. i don't know how to change my homepage from that stupid one we have to use to get internet in the dorm. i honestly don't think i know how to go to bed early or use time management whatsoever. luckily we have google or i'd be lost for most of life.

thinking back on my first year of college i had a great time. i met so many new people and made so many new friends. but then when i compare my experience to other people's i wonder if i did it all right. i wonder if there was more that i was "supposed" to do and experience in my freshman year. theres all these things that you're supposed to do in college and i feel like i have so little time i need to make sure i fit it all in there.

but really, what we're supposed to do according to other people's standards shouldn't matter that much. i want to do things because i want to do them...not because i think i should. okay, now of course God has a whole plan lined up for my college experience too and i am so thankful for that or else i would be completely lost, but I'm talking about the in between stuff, the stuff that, yeah, God probably wants us to do, but if we don't go out there and do it ourselves it's not gonna happen. i'm talking about the spontaneous fun stuff that makes memories.
so here's to that
i'm going to be spontaneous next year, or even better, this summer.
if you talk to most people that know me well they'll probably tell you that i am spontaneous so i guess i have a head start. but. maybe ill go for extreme spontaneity. that's my goal...YOLO!

so life in the fast lane. living on the wire. changing it up. it's all gonna happen, just gotta make sure things don't get too crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment