Wednesday, May 9, 2012

freshman year

ok so i lied im not really feeling sleep right now...but when am i ever? except during the morning of course. i really do think I've converted to nocturnal most of the time....its kind of annoying actually.

but my life right now is kinda chaotic. i just moved out of the dorm at baylor earlier this week, then i drove to az with all my stuff, took it out of the car and repacked in a day then flew to indiana last night to start my summer school class this morning.
a busy week for sure.
i don't know if I've even really processed yet that my freshman year is over. next time i go to waco ill be getting ready to move into my new duplex with my 5 other roomies. I'm pumped for sure and really think it will be a great year but I'm going to feel so grown up..living in a place with no one to watch out for me...adults i mean. no rules no CLs no parents. i will really be on my own (except for the roomies i guess but who knows if ill ever actually live alone)
anyways a lot to process.

but overall i had a really great freshman year! so much fun and adventure-filled! i really didn't even realize how much id miss it until i started thinking about leaving. i didn't realize how close id gotten to so many people there till i thought about not being with them for 4 months. i know i sound like a baby...4 months isn't really all that long but it is in college terms! and now i only have 3 years of college left!? haha i feel like i want to stay there forever. and i know it will just get better and better :)
i couldn't be happier with my experiences at baylor this year and want to thank everyone who made me feel so welcome there :) i think that baylor is the perfect place for me to grow and learn and i can't wait to see what else God has in store for me there. i feel like I've already learned a lot about myself but i have a lot of growing to do also.

man i feel like this blog is all over the place right now..sorry about that.
but in the mean time i want to be ready and willing for God to use and grow me now :) 4 months is a long summer and even though mine is already busy and planned out i know God has fun things in store

No comments:

Post a Comment