Monday, April 16, 2012

conformity

conformity is something I think happens so often we often don't even notice it. I know that I have conformed in many ways since coming to Texas. I'm from Arizona, so all of this country stuff is new to me. Coming from home I promised I would never say "y'all", but there have been many times where it has almost slipped out or I've been tempted to use it because, as they say, it's just so convenient. Also, I have always been the type to wear dresses, all the time, anywhere, just because I like them. But since coming to Baylor, because often so many girls wear nike shorts or leggings and big t-shirts to class, I have started to conform. First, I just started wearing nike shorts every once in a while, but that turned into more often and as my tshirt collection grew, I just had to wear all the new ones all the time. Either way, looking back I barely noticed the changes, but I definitely have conformed to Baylor fads.

No comments:

Post a Comment